The term ‘Seed Wine’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3839 McKinney Ave. Suite 155700, Dallas, Tx, 75204. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Shipping & Returns Policy
Our default carriers for shipping are UPS for ground deliveries, standard shipping. Shipments can take up to 10-12 business days, weather permitting. Tracking information for your shipment will be sent to the e-mail address you provide with your order.
Seed Wine does not ship to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, NH, ND, OK, SD, UT
Pre-Orders and Delivery Schedule
Seed Wine produces less than 200 cases per year. Pre-orders are filled once the varietal becomes available. Members are notified of the availability via email and all orders will be processed within 3 business days. If weather conditions are not favorable for shipping, we will hold your purchase until conditions improve. While we cannot guarantee that weather will not change, we will make every effort to ensure that your package is not subjected to weather extremes.
If you are unable to sign for your delivery, and the package is returned to Seed Wine, you will be credited the cost of the wine, but not for shipping and packaging costs. Contact us if you wish to have the package re-delivered. Please be sure the address is complete and correct (we cannot deliver to a P.O. box) and that an adult (21 years of age or older) will be present to sign for the delivery. We recommend using a business address to ensure that someone can be there to sign for your delivery.
If you refuse delivery, you will be credited the cost of the wine, but not for shipping and packaging costs, including any return shipping charges.
If you receive a package that has been visibly damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment to arrange for an exchange or refund. We will arrange to have the damaged package picked up, when possible. Please keep all evidence of the damage (in original packaging) to enable us to process a claim with the delivery company.
We take pride in our winemaking techniques and want to provide you with the highest quality wine possible. If, however, you feel there is a defect in your purchased wine, contact us before taking any action. It is normal for sediment to form over time; this is not considered a winemaking flaw. Defects include flaws due to microbiological causes, but not damage as the result of extreme heat or cold during the shipping process. Keep the bottle and unused contents; we may arrange to have the package picked up for return. We may offer a replacement bottle, if available, or credit you the cost of the wine.